Administrative Support Print this Article
Administrative support is currently represented by the following options:
Company's system administrators will install and manage the default base system on Customer's server and will continue to update and oversee these services per security announcements within the included monthly work hours. Included:
- basic security policy application
- consistency check
- security updates and upgrades
- best practices for running services
- firewall setup
- 3 hours of troubleshooting and custom software installation per month
Includes everything listed under Basic with addition of:
- 6 additional hours of troubleshooting and custom software installation
- drive encryption setup
- kernel fine-tuning
- performance analysis
- general encryption setup
- security analysis
Company - ServerAstra Ltd.; Customer - the subscriber of the service.
Issued on 2019.05.14
Was this answer helpful?
This document includes additional important provisions to the ServerAstra Terms of Service:...
Technical and Organizational Measures In Accordance with Art. 32 GDPR and Amendments I....
List of Sub-processors Currently the Provider does not engage any sub-processor. Issued on:...